Monday, January 09, 2006

Baby alarm clock now in effect

I think my Mommy has been talking to her other Mommies too much. She keeps saying something about a schedule and how she's proud of me having one (sort of). Well, I wasn't sure that I really wanted to commit to something like that...I mean schedules are boring right?
So last night I decided to spice some things up a bit. I went to bed at my usual 9:30pm but as the night wore on and started to turn into morning I decided to wake up and cry. I felt 2 am was a perfect time. I made sure my diaper was full. Well, imagine my surprise when my Mommy just came in and changed my diaper and then put me back in my bed! What the heck?!?! So when I realized she wasn't coming back in to get me I decided to cry again, and guess what??? It worked, she came and got me and took me to her bed, ahhhh. And I acted really hungry so she would feed me too! Sucking on her face when she's carrying me always works!
I haven't decided if I'm gonna wake up tonight too. Hmmm, we'll see.
Oh and by the way, that nap thing was so overated too. I'm taking my naps when I feel like it and that's that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Sounds like we're in the same boat! My mommy gave up on me too. I've been so nice sleeping through the night so last night I decided 1am was a good time to wake up. I didn't win though. Mommy knows how to get me back to sleep too well... :(

9/1/06 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home