Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rookie

My Grandma Sally watched me yesterday all by herself for the very first time! So I decided to "break her in". I started off by peeing all over my freshly new clothes she just put on me and all over my changing table stuff too (it was a really good one). That'll teach her to have a fresh diaper ready from now on! (such a rookie move on her part) Then I gave her 2 really good poopy diapers. So I got to wear 3 outfits yesterday, not just one!! I will have to remember that so when Mommy or Daddy puts me in something I don't want to wear I can get them to change me.

I also decided I didn't want to sleep alone last night. So I went to sleep as usual and slept for about an hour and then just when Mommy and Daddy got in bed I started crying...and guess what? It worked! Daddy came and got me and put me in their bed. So I waited until they fell asleep before I really went to sleep and I got to stay with them all night. I think My Mommy and Daddy are really tired today though. Mommy says she doesn't sleep very good when I'm in bed with them. Oh well, I slept great! That's all that matters, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Poor Grandma Sally. I'm happy that you got to sleep with your mommy and daddy though! I haven't got to do that in SOOOO long. Mommy took a nap with me on the couch yesterday, but other than that...

10/1/06 2:34 PM  
Blogger Amy Spivey said...

Sounds like a fun afternoon!! I sometimes catch people unawares but mostly I'm nice to my Mommy. And I'm totally with you on the sleeping alone thing. Except I do it for naps. It's great to sleep in the big bed!!! Especially since I can hog it and leave very little room for my Mommy!!

Wyatt

11/1/06 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home