Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Too long

Wow, it's been so long since I've been here! Sorry!
Well a lot has been going on in my world. I haven't seen my Grandma Sheree in awhile. My Mommy and Daddy say she is hurt. I hope she is feeling better soon. Especially since I've heard them talking about leaving me with strangers. Can you believe that? My Mommy seems really upset about it though.
I am sitting up really good. Everyone is so proud of me. Every once in awhile I will take a nap in my bed too. I have been kinda sleepy lately too, so my Mommy thinks I might be growing a lot again.
I have my 6 month check up on Friday, Feb 3rd (I was officially 6 months yesterday!) Hopefully they aren't too mean to me. I will get to eat real food now! Yahoo. Last night I was giving my Mommy the tight lip when she was trying to give me rice cereal. Hello, I just wanted to play with the spoon. I didn't want that rice cereal crap! Sometimes I just can't wait to talk so I can tell her what I want...or better yet what I don't want!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I've missed you!!! I never ate rice cereal plain either. My mommy had to feed me oatmeal with a little bit of cinnamon sprinkled into it. Then she started mixing fruit and veggies into my cereal and I liked it WAY more. I hope you get to try some other stuff soon! I hope Grandma gets better too. Strangers sound scary...

3/2/06 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home