Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Superbowl weekend!

So every year Mommy and Daddy go with family and friends to Tahoe and rent a cabin for Superbowl. This year they changed it and we all went to Bodega Bay.
We went and walked on the beach saturday. My first time at the beach. It was really cold though. And Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me play in the sand 'cause they didn't want me to eat it. And it was so cold they didn't want me to get wet. So Daddy carried me in my cool backpack thing. I had lots of fun.
There were so many people there it was kinda neat. Mommy was happy that I didn't cry with all the new faces. There were lots of kids to entertain me too! Now I see why you all have so much fun with brothers and sisters!
On a side note, they fed me solids. Ummm, yuck. I don't see how you all can eat that yucky stuff. They gave me sweet potatoes and they made me shiver! Then they tried peas...not much better. Why can't I just eat BM for the rest of my life?!?!?! And then yesterday Daddy tried to trick me by putting his finger in my mouth to chew on (so I'd open my mouth) and then sticking the yucky stuff in there! Applesauce isn't much better! I'm gonna have to watch out for that tricky Daddy! Mommy got too frustrated that I wouldn't open my mouth so she made Daddy feed me! But I got to play with some noodles after that! I had so much fun throwing them on the ground!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Solids are hard to take at first. My mommy wrote your mommy a post on MZ about what they had to do with me. Food straight out of the jar made me shiver and gag too until just a souple weeks ago. She had to mix it into oatmeal to start me off. Then I got the hang of it! Oooh... my mommy loves Tahoe. She says we're going to visit there this summer! Daddy has never been there.

8/2/06 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home